Size: 4.2ml (0.14oz.)
Stila Smudge Pots take the prize for sexy eyes!
Smudge Pots can be used like a gel eyeliner or eyeshadow, you can create a variety of different looks just by using your fingers or with a brush. Their great pigmentation makes these pots a fantastic alternative to powder or liquid formulas.
Use as a base for your eyeshadow for a long lasting makeup that stays in place.
Perfect for creating a sultry, smoky eye look.
What the Bloggers say
How to Use
- To create a smoky, blended look use the #20 brush or #28 brush. If you want to create a straight line, we recommend the #13 brush.
- For precise liner application, apply with a liner brush such as the Stila #4 brush.
- You can also wear Smudge Pots on the inner rim of the eyes. Use the large side of a #28 brush to create this look.
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the centre of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- Cobalt Smudge Pot is a great colour option for those with brown eyes.
- Black Cat Smudge Pot is easily sheered on when applied over Kitten Prime Colour. Try this look for a simple yet seductive smoky eye.
- For a quick look, use Kitten & Bronze smudge pot. Both can be applied with fingers. Use Kitten as a base and add Bronze to the lid. Finish with lots of MAJOR Major Lash Mascara.