Size: 8ml (.027oz.)
This fuller-coverage concealer produces a delicate, semi-matte finish that's ideal for hiding under eye circles, scars, redness, and other imperfections. Select a shade that blends with and complements your skin tone.
How to Use
When using the product as a concealer, apply it after foundation and before powder. Perfecting Concealer can be used as a concealer on the skin and under the eyes. It can be also used as a full coverage foundation using Brush no. 27. When you are using perfecting concealer as foundation, apply Hydrating Primer or Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser first, this will allow the concealer to smooth over any surface and look extremely perfected.
- Finding the perfect shade of under-eye concealer can be tricky. The correct shade is the one that best matches the skin. If it looks yellow it is too dark; if it looks grey it is too light.
- To conceal blemishes, use the tip of Brush no. 2 in a stippling motion. It will correct the discolouration and help the skin to appear smoother.
- A cross-hatching motion with Brush no. 26 is effective in smoothing out the skin and diminishing the appearance of pores.
- For more coverage, mix Perfecting Concealer with your foundation.
- Fingers work well when applying perfecting concealer. When using this technique, press the product into the skin in areas where needed for more coverage.