one step bronze
- Matte bronze with copper undertone - to bronze
- Bronze with pink undertone - to enhance skin-tone and illuminate
- Kitten - to brighten, illuminate and help diminish the appearance of sun spots
- Reduces imperfections
- Improves skin texture
- Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Minimizes pores
- Hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin
- Controls oil production
- One Step Bronze can be mixed with foundation to deepen the pigment and add a sun-kissed look to the foundation.
- Use the #33 brush to apply one step bronze on top of foundation. Place the product where blushes and bronzers are naturally applied on the face. Layer for more pigment.
- Use One Step Bronze on body to create the "glow" and sexy smooth airbrushed skin tone seen on the red carpet and in magazines.