Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette
The Perfect Hue for the Perfect You!
A chic, easy-to-use palette filled with neutral hues that are just perfect… for you. Long-wearing, one swipe eye and cheek colours work with your skin tone to create a more balanced and overall harmonious look. These palettes house five eyeshadows and two blushes in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes; customisable to create the look or looks you want.
- The make-up artist curated colours were specifically chosen to complement your skin tone.
- You can use more than one palette! For a natural or day look, choose the palette closest to your skin tone. For a more dramatic or evening look, choose a palette deeper than your skin tone.
- Stila is proud to be at the forefront of colour innovation and we’ve raised the bar with these formulas:
- Eye Shades: Imaginative (peach), Brilliant (wheat), Adventurous (copper), Flirty (deep warm brown), Mesmerizing (black)
- Blush Shades: Vibrant (deep peach), Witty (brick red)
UK Standard Tracked Delivery (3-5 business days)
Free for all orders over £25
£3.99 for all orders up to £24.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Order by 2pm GMT for:
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£5.95 for all orders up to £59.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
Any questions? Contact Us
You may also like
Absolutely love these colours. I'm more light/medium, but this palette really suits my colouring.
I love this palette! The pigment is great, last all day. Definitely worth the buy. Nice and compact to carry around in your handbag.
I purchased this palette as a gift . Beautifully packaged and the recipient was thrilled . Thank you Stila
It’s a complete pallet for me.
This is my 3rd purchase of this palette! Stila is great for me-it doesn’t irritate nor make my sensitive eyes itch. The colours are great and this is super for weekends away and weight watching for flying for summer breaks. Absolutely recommend