- Finding the perfect shade of under-eye concealer can be tricky. The correct shade is the one that best matches the skin. If it looks yellow it is too dark; if it looks grey it is too light.
- To conceal blemishes, use the tip of Brush no. 2 in a stippling motion. It will correct the discolouration and help the skin to appear smoother.
- A cross-hatching motion with Brush no. 26 is effective in smoothing out the skin and diminishing the appearance of pores.
- For more coverage, mix Perfecting Concealer with your foundation.
- Fingers work well when applying perfecting concealer. When using this technique, press the product into the skin in areas where needed for more coverage.