The Perfecting Concealer
- Finding the perfect shade of under-eye concealer can be tricky. The correct shade is the one that best matches the skin. If it looks yellow it is too dark; if it looks grey it is too light.
- To conceal blemishes, use the tip of Brush no. 2 in a stippling motion. It will correct the discolouration and help the skin to appear smoother.
- A cross-hatching motion with Brush no. 26 is effective in smoothing out the skin and diminishing the appearance of pores.
- For more coverage, mix Perfecting Concealer with your foundation.
- Fingers work well when applying perfecting concealer. When using this technique, press the product into the skin in areas where needed for more coverage.
Delivery is Free for all orders within the United Kingdom.
Packages are sent by Royal Mail and orders over £50 will require a signature upon delivery.
Orders will be delivered within 7 working days from the order date.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
Any questions? Contact Us