The Perfecting Concealer
- Finding the perfect shade of under-eye concealer can be tricky. The correct shade is the one that best matches the skin. If it looks yellow it is too dark; if it looks grey it is too light.
- To conceal blemishes, use the tip of Brush no. 2 in a stippling motion. It will correct the discolouration and help the skin to appear smoother.
- A cross-hatching motion with Brush no. 26 is effective in smoothing out the skin and diminishing the appearance of pores.
- For more coverage, mix Perfecting Concealer with your foundation.
- Fingers work well when applying perfecting concealer. When using this technique, press the product into the skin in areas where needed for more coverage.
Order by 2 pm GMT for the following shipping options:
UK Tracked 48 Delivery (2-3 business days) is Free for all orders over £20 and £3.99 for all orders below.
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60 and £4.99 for all orders below.
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days) is £7.99 for all orders
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
Any questions? Contact Us