sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner
- Shake the liner to activate the liquid in the product before using the sparkle liner.
- Pull gently on the upper corner of the eye area to stretch and smooth the eye before lining with the Sparkle Liner. This will make it easy to line and eliminate bleeding.
- It is usually easiest to apply liquid eyeliner by starting at the area of the eye where the brush naturally falls. For right-handed women this is most likely a left to right motion; for left-handed women it is usually a right to left motion.
- Sparkle liners are the perfect product for creating glamorous cat eyes. The best cat eye can be achieved by extending the eye shape. Use the lower lash line as a guide and create the wing first. Then connect it when lining the rest of the eye. Also, as a good rule of thumb, begin to line upward at the second to last lash.
- Top glitter eyeliners over your favourite Smudge Pot for some shimmer and shine.
- The Sparkle Liners can be sheared out and applied as eye shadow. Use a synthetic brush like #26 concealer brush to get the best blend/wash of colour.
- Try applying Kitten Smudge Pot as base to any sparkle liner to give additional sheen and boost of shine to eye lids.