- These terms and conditions contain important information governing use of this website. Stila UK reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and we recommend you read them prior to placing an order.
By placing an order with Stila UK you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of them, contact our customer service department on email at email@example.com or call us on 020 8912 5325 during normal office hours prior to placing an order.
- All rights, including copyright, on this website are owned by or licensed to Stila UK. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited. You may not modify, distribute or re-post website content for any purpose without prior approval from Stila UK.
If you require additional information regarding these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints concerning the website, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8912 5325 during normal office hours.
Registered office: Allen House 1 Westmead Road, Sutton, Surrey SM1 4LA
Company registered in England & Wales No. 7264440 VAT registration No. 992 9073 72
Limitations of Liability
Stila will only be liable for direct loss, save in the event of death or personal injury in respect to which there is no limit, to a maximum total of the price of the product purchased in respect to any claim.
By the fullest extent permitted by law and with the exception of that previously detailed above, Stila UK shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence on the part of Stila Limited or any of its directors, employees or otherwise for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
Stila UK cannot be held liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of its obligations relating to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Stila have taken every care posting content on this website. Stila UK are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. All prices quoted on the website are in GBP (£) pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT where relevant.
Stila have made every effort in ensuring that this website is virus and defect free, however we cannot guarantee that your use of this website will not cause damage to your computer. Stila shall not be liable to any individual or organisation for any loss or damage to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
This website and our terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Privacy & Cookies
- Stila UK is committed to protecting your privacy. Information you provide us by which you can be identified when using this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Stila UK is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access we have several physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.
- We utilise Shopify, a leading online store provider. Shopify uses industry standard 128 Bit SSL information to protect private data. However no method of internet transaction can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of Shopify then you can email your query to email@example.com.
- Customers can be assured that they are shopping on a secure cart. Stila UK does not store, or handle any of their customer’s credit card details. All payments and any credit card details are handled by Shopify and PayPal. Both service providers are 100% PCI Complaint to ensure all private data is securely hidden from unwanted eyes.
- Stila UK will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
3 Old Court Mews
311a Chase Road
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address above and we will correct any information found to be incorrect.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. It allows us to recognize and tailor our site to you and it won’t harm your computer.
Opting Out of Cookies
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that you won’t be able to add and buy products from our store.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Last updated: 20.11.14