- To create a smoky, blended look use the #20 brush or #28 brush. If you want to create a straight line, we recommend the #13 brush.
- For precise liner application, apply with a liner brush such as the Stila #4 brush.
- You can also wear Smudge Pots on the inner rim of the eyes. Use the large side of a #28 brush to create this look.
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the centre of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- Cobalt Smudge Pot is a great colour option for those with brown eyes.
- For a quick look, use Kitten & Bronze smudge pot. Both can be applied with fingers. Use Kitten as a base and add Bronze to the lid. Finish with lots of MAJOR Major Lash Mascara.
Delivery is Free for all orders within the United Kingdom.
Packages are sent by Royal Mail and orders over £50 will require a signature upon delivery.
Orders will be delivered within 7 working days from the order date.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
Any questions? Contact Us