Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!
- Waterproof and easy-to-use
- Goes on smoothly without skipping
- Lasts all day long!
"...lasted through a 13-hour shift, sweaty workout class, or trip to a waterpark..." glamour
Water/Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate,Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, May Contain (+/_) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black 2 (CI 77266).
- Pull gently on the upper corner of the eye area to stretch and smooth the eye before lining with the Stay All Day Liquid Liner. This will make it easy to line and eliminate bleeding.
- Apply the liner as close to the lashes as possible. In order to avoid a gap between the lashes and the lining, try painting the liner into the lashes using small feathering strokes.
- It is usually easiest to apply liquid eyeliner by starting at the area of the eye where the brush naturally falls. For right-handed women this is most likely a left to right motion; for left-handed women it is usually a right to left motion.
- Stay All Day Liquid Liner is the perfect product for creating glamorous cat eyes. The best cat eye can be achieved by extending the eye shape. Use the lower lash line as a guide and create the wing first. Then connect it when lining the rest of the eye. Also, as a good rule of thumb, begin to line upward at the second to last lash.
Delivery within 7 working days and is FREE when you spend £60 or more within the United Kingdom.
Standard UK Delivery (2-5 working days) is £2.00
Tracked UK 1st Class Delivery is £4.00
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
Any questions? Contact Us