- To create a smoky, blended look use the #20 brush or #28 brush. If you want to create a straight line, we recommend the #13 brush.
- For precise liner application, apply with a liner brush such as the Stila #4 brush.
- You can also wear Smudge Pots on the inner rim of the eyes. Use the large side of a #28 brush to create this look.
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the centre of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- Cobalt Smudge Pot is a great colour option for those with brown eyes.
- For a quick look, use Kitten & Bronze smudge pot. Both can be applied with fingers. Use Kitten as a base and add Bronze to the lid. Finish with lots of MAJOR Major Lash Mascara.
UK Standard Tracked Delivery (3-5 business days)
Free for all orders over £25
£3.99 for all orders up to £24.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Order by 2pm GMT for:
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£5.95 for all orders up to £59.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
Any questions? Contact Us
You may also like
Love this. A real handbag staple and in the “go anywhere” & “I use it all the time” staple colour - kitten. Easy to apply with a finger so no hassle when you are out & about. Buy it. :blush::+1:
lovely intense colour that stays on all day, can use with a small brush as an eye liner.
Absolutely love this smudge pot glides on smoothly and stays all day will not change for anything else.
I have quite hooded eyes and have the issue of eyeshadow shifting to the crease and then I look a mess. But kitten smudge pot is the first base that keeps the shadow in place for hours and looks lovely by itself on the lid. I highly recommend it
Lovely product, quick delivery.