- To create a smoky, blended look use the #20 brush or #28 brush. If you want to create a straight line, we recommend the #13 brush.
- For precise liner application, apply with a liner brush such as the Stila #4 brush.
- You can also wear Smudge Pots on the inner rim of the eyes. Use the large side of a #28 brush to create this look.
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the centre of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- Cobalt Smudge Pot is a great colour option for those with brown eyes.
- For a quick look, use Kitten & Bronze smudge pot. Both can be applied with fingers. Use Kitten as a base and add Bronze to the lid. Finish with lots of MAJOR Major Lash Mascara.
Delivery within 7 working days and is FREE when you spend £60 or more within the United Kingdom.
Standard UK Delivery (2-5 working days) is £2.00
Tracked UK 1st Class Delivery is £4.00
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
Any questions? Contact Us